About Me

My photo
North Augusta, SC, United States
I am an otherwise very healthy and active woman who was shocked with a sudden medical condition in 2010 and decided to write about my experiences in hopes that it will help at least one person possibly be diagnosed and treated without having to go through the medical maze I went through! If you are an ADULT with chronic ear infections and can't get any answers, ask your ENT to rule out a CSF leak!!!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Facebook Support Group


If you have or think you have a CSF leak and would like to join our PRIVATE Facebook support group, send me a friend request on Facebook ALONG WITH a Private Message and tell me why you'd like to join the group and I will temporarily add you as a friend so that I can add you to the group!!  My Facebook profile name is Tracy Moss Stolarski.  

It is absolutely THE BEST group on Facebook.  Lots of resources, research, knowledge and experience among the 1200+ members!

No comments:

Post a Comment